For 21 years I fell to the avalanche that was my unstoppable weight-gain. I was a chubby toddler, a fat kid, a thundering adolescent, an obese teen, and an adult with an un-insurable life. On countless nights I cried myself to sleep, surrounded by cheez-it boxes and empty Coca-cola bottles, never able to comprehend why I couldn’t do what my friends did . . . couldn’t look the way they did. I became a human balloon, pant-sizes shooting up from 40 to 46 to 54 to 58 . . . until I grew so morbidly large I couldn’t even walk up a flight of stairs without gasping for breath. Every day I stood outside my classroom, pretending to read the event blurbs so my classmates wouldn’t hear my ragged lungs.
I was 21.
I was 220kg (485lbs).
I was trapped in a prison of flabby folds, begging to be let out.
Then one day I woke up and decided to be free.
Here you can ask me anything and everything you want to know about my weight-loss journey. I can talk about:
- Excerpts from my book, Eating and Dreaming, which covers the story of my transformation in its entirety.
- The proper and effective steps on how I lost 120 kg (265 lbs).
- All the weird, hilarious ways my life has changed due to my drastically different body types.
- Answers to every single question you have—whether you are struggling to lose weight or are simply curious.
- Just to discuss what life is like pre, during, and post quarter-tondom.
If you want to know how to break forth from your own heavy shackles, finally get a hold on who and what you want to be in regards to weight control . . . start here.